A department store founded by Japanese businessman Hayashi Houichi in 1932. It was the largest department store in South Taiwan and located in the most prosperous business district, known as the “Ginza", in Tainan at that time. After a long period of inactivity, it was listed as a municipal monument in 1998.
Taiwan’s most fashionable and popular department store with 21 locations in six cities.
A small "village" built from old abandoned houses which have been restored with blueprint architectural style.